Here some updates for MTTS.
If you are still in Monterey, Redwood Empire MINI Enthusiasts are hosting a meet and eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, located at 720 Cannery Row, at 7PM Sunday (today). Contact Robyn Saunders to RSVP.
For those of you continuing on into Texas, Metroplex MINI has put together a flyer for their car wash event and some helpful maps to help you navigate through Dallas to their event and the official MINIUSA event.
SOME FACTS ABOUT DEEP ELLUM
- Deep Ellum is the local (not tourist) bar scene in Dallas. Very Hip. Very Cool
- Being hip and cool, there is also very limited parking. Leave early to get there
- Being so close to the city, you will also deal with unfavorable city elements. Be careful
- THERE IS NO FREE PARKING IN DEEP ELLUM – EVER. Even the parking meters are watched 24/7
- MINI USA has FREE Valet Parking for all MTTS participants.
- The Gypsy Tea Room event will sell out. Once the venue is full, venue security will not allow further entrance.
Please arrive early to ensure entrance before the event.
You can download the pdf here (2.09MB).
You can download the pdf of the entire MTTS route here (614Kb)