Second show of the week we are calling the FAQ show, kinda.
We introduce a new sponsor. Be sure to check out Detailing Concepts, specializing in Zymol products and they sell the MINI specific car care kits.
- It’s a Cooper or MC. It’s not standard or base. Remember you in the US, the MC is a hot rodded MINI One.
- The Cooper is one car out of many.
- It’s M – I – N – I, not Mini. Those are the classics.
- Calling it a BMW MINI is like saying the GM Pontiac Grand Am, and nobody says that
- For colors, it’s the first letter of the first word and the first letter of the second word. For example, Pepper White would be PW
- The ‘S’ does NOT stand for supercharged!
- The new MCS will NOT be the MCT
Plus a whole lot more!
Comments? Click the comment link below OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR (206) 33-WHITE