Our midweek show…The n00b show IV – Break-in and service. Don’t agree? You know what to do.
- Why are we talking about the Olympics?
- Have you read your manual?
- Gabe doesn’t have the ’06 manual yet
- Just quoting the manual here gang…have you read yours?
- Official engine break-in is under varying engine and vehicle speed and do not exceed 4500RPM/90MPH
- Break-in means longer life. db followed break-in to the letter, and now has over 112K miles with great gas mileage!
- We are going with the engineers on break-in
- Tire break-in = about 200 miles/300KM
- Breaks break-in = about 300 miles/500KM
- Clutch break-in = about 300 miles/500KM
- db & Gabe share S-10 stories
Todd did the hard part