Like a podcasting machine we are…actually, just trying to keep you interested and listening.
- We are not Zaino haters…really!
- We both live in the middle of nowhere
- We will try to keep the podcasts shorter
- Todd is a mac guy, db on windows…who’s the bigger geek?
- Sunday’s episode review…Dealer service and Gabe with the news (no, really)
- Our first *easter egg*. No, you have to listen to the whole thing. I will tell you that it is past the end…just listen
- New domain, new features for the podcast, new features on dbmini and other geek-type stuff
Thanks again for listening gang! Comments or questions leave them here in the show note comments or email us at radio (at) dbmini (dot) us.
Download ||Subscribe || Odeo
Todd and I are at it again! #5 is ready for your download pleasure.
update…I was experiencing problems with the feed. If you tried to download with iPodder or iTMS and it didn’t work, please try again…/update
Topic: Car care/detailing
-Discussion about polish, wax, clay bar and auto wash soap
-Do not eat or drink car care products
-Next week’s special guest (oh no, you have to listen)
-New features for the podcast
I missed Acetone. After careful consideration, not such a great idea since the chrome on our cars is actually chromed plastic, not chrome metal. So, ignore that part.
Since we covered such a broad topic, we did go a little long (47:31). We both re-listened and we think we covered a lot of ground and it went well. Next time, we’ll split the broad topics into multiple episodes…or not. Let us know what you think!
Next week’s topic will be about Dealer service. Comments or short stories? send them to us at radio (at) dbmini (dot) us
Download || Subscribe || Odeo
Todd and I were testing tonight, and I thought I would go ahead and share.
Actually, some corrections from the last and information pertaining to future ‘casts.
- For now, db & Todd podcasts (no, not toddcasts) episodes will be posted every Sunday before 10:00PM PST
- Corrections, corrections, corrections
- Future features of the podcast
- Listener comments…send those to use gang! Comment on the show notes or send an email to radio (at) dbmini (dot) us
The next cast will be this Sunday, July 24th. Our main topic will be cleaning and detailing. If you have any questions you would like to have us attempt to answer, email them to us at the above address.
And, just to say it one more time, thanks for all of the feedback gang! Keep it coming!
Download || Subscribe || Odeo
Update — ITMS users can now subscribe to the dbmini podcast right from iTunes! Just search for dbmini and there it will be.
#4 is in the can as they say and ready for you to check out!
Thanks to Todd Pearson for joining me this week as we talk about getting the most bang for your fuel buck! We did get a little carried away and it runs a bit more than 25 minutes, but we think you’ll enjoy it.
This is the reason why I did a podcast. You should really check it out. If you do, any comments would be GREATLY appreciated!
Download (11,988kb) or you can Subscribe here
I told you I was going to be doing this weekly.
I discuss the pro’s of actually going out for a track day or weekend.
Event Co-ordinators – SoCal to start, but I will add links as I find them
Red Line Track Events
Tracks (In Socal) – Always check the event schedules for upcoming events
Like I said, I’ll add more links in the next few days. If you have one you would like to contribute, leave a comment!
Subscribe || Download…3,050kb